Friday, March 22, 2013

Chitika With New Features To Maximize Publisher Revenue


Today I logged on my account in Chitika to find this message "...and we're live! Check out the new Domains & Apps page where you can now activate our special Apps for each of your Domains for even more control! Hit the "UNCLAIMED" tab and claim your domain (similar to how you do this with Google AdSense), then go to the CLAIMED tab to start selecting the Apps you want. Any problems, questions or feedback please let us know!"


I did claiming my domains as they asked me, but when i tried to add a new domain, I can't do this. So after i get tired to do it, I decide to mail Chitika to ask their help.
I sent this message; Original message
1 - Today I can't add a new domain to my account that after you had merged domains +app.
Then how i can add it?
2 - what is mean of green and red symbol in level column in domain page?
After about two hours I found the reply as following;
Chitika Reply
Chitika Support <support@chitika.com>
Hello,
Sorry for the confusion. You no longer have to add your domains. We will detect them through the code that our ads are running on. Once they are detected they will show in the unclaimed tab where you will be able to claim is at your domain.
The red and green symbols are actually gold and silver medals representing what level your domain is approved for.
I hope this help! If you have any more questions please let us know!
I believe in that Chitika is wonderful in everything, and with time it move from better to better.
If you don't join Chitika till now!
Join it to get a great monetize of your site; you can join from this link now: 

No comments:

Post a Comment