Monday, March 4, 2013

Some Publisher Inquiries about Chitika

Here I show you a conversations happened between a newbie and some other publisher, he was asking about what kind of Chitika ads format works best and where exactly should he put these ads on his blog as he recently put Chitika ads on his blog and don’t know how to get much money with Chitika.


He said; I'm new with Chitika ads.. I also heard that when your traffic is under 10.000 unique visitors, you not going to get much out of it. Is this true? and what other options are there besides Chitika, especially for beginning bloggers? 

One publisher replied; Earnings at Chitika are unpredictable. I once used its ads in my site, I earned a few cents in one day and in the next day when I returned to check my account, the earnings were 2.0 dollar 
He continued saying; It is correct that you should get unique and large traffic to get success with Chitika. The ad format, which is best for Chitika according to me, is banner ads. 

Other one replied; In fact, To make money from Chikita ads, your site needs to be receiving tons of traffic daily, ad hover has always been far better than any of these ad network sites. Finally you should experiment the different ads format to find out which format will really works and convert well on your site. 

At last Sarah introduced herself as a customer support rep at Chitika and continued saying;
We have released Chitika Apps, which now includes three new types of ad units. Chitika Linx, our in-text ads, was released since few times. Publishers are reporting up to a 20% increase in revenue after implementing Chitika apps. But there is one important thing to keep in your mind is that you need to be running Chitika ads on a page where you would like the new ads to show, as all you do is check a box in your account to enable them. 

The newbie blogger thought all for advice and ask if there is any other network one can try beside of instead of Chitika?
One of attendance replayed hem;
You may as well try the following.
Yahoo! Publisher Network
 Clicksor
XootMedia.
 Bidvertiser
Adcash
YllixMedia 
Finally my dear visitor/follower, I meant to show you some inquiries that happened with a newbie publisher and how others gives it a response or answers.
If you have any comment or add to the conversion, please tell me. If you interesting to earn money with Chitika You can sign up now  Chitika
I will be more than happy…

No comments:

Post a Comment